Thursday, March 6, 2014

OSCAR PISTLEORIUS

It's been AGES since I blogged. Ever noticed there's just something in a name? Number one jaw-dropper: The laws protecting women in S. Africa are a shame. I believe he will be set free this time around, but he will pay for it and be convicted at a later date. I think he has issues with self-control. He seems very high strung whenever he is seen in public. I believe inside he was at odds with Reeva, due to his own shortcomings, and boiling over beneath the surface. I was not surprised to hear he lost his mother at the age of 15 - a time that cures your character and self image as a man. He had a loss he could never resolve. It's a shame it came to violence. I believe no awards could assuage some demons inside him that lend to his controversial and confrontational demeanor. I truly believe there was an argument that sparked this - leading to her being killed. He appears to be a man that's hard to please. People can be so jealous of a person who seems to be blessed with beauty and fame, i.e., Reeva, but surely her life was not perfect and she did not deserve to die execution style. I think we all know. Intruders just doesn't sit right in our conscious. This is a case that has no possibility of being tried resolutely or definitively. It would all come down to guess work.