Monday, March 10, 2014

plane adrift

As a psychic some things are just supposed to "hit me" hard. I am not accustomed to getting soft impressions - especially about major events. Distance should not deter my view into a landscape unseen by the ordinary senses. The case of this Malaysian Airlines incident was different. The solid, knowing impression I usually receive in my gut was vacant. As if all traces of energy disappeared. (But there is no such thing as disappearing.) So, I'm sitting here approaching it from a different angle. I have a bad feeling about the crew. Meaning there was a member of crew who did not belong in his position. One pilot I feel safer with than the other. Though I am not fingering the pilots per say. I also have a feeling that there will be a couple more incidents, or attempted incidents of this nature very soon to follow. And that one is strong to me. Nothing can go wrong that is mechanical in the way that has been shown, this disaster would have had to been man-created, or signs and signals would have been sent. Foul play. An earlier impression was that the airliner would be found a week from its disappearance. Also picked up the word fucelage (sp?). I haven't really worked on this sufficiently, so I am going to come back to it later. Again, my impressions are not solid yet. I'm pretty distracted by the orchestra of life events going on around me. Note: I did have a dream around the time it happened of being in sea water with a choice of three flights to board, but having a bad feeling about one and saying no to a crew member who was attempting to get me to board a flight. Almost too coincidental. Another element that stood out in the dream is looking at a flight manifest type of paper that was not full and the bottom struck out in a wide gold marker. One things for certain: I wouldn't board a commercial aircraft for a while anywhere near that area if it is a hot point. I realize this post doesn't sound overly helpful. I have not had adequate time to feel what's happening around it, though. I pick up a lot from pictures and just from someone's voice I hear. This is my life's work.